Why to do What to do for Lasting Wellness and Proven Weight Loss
Why are some people successful at effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and keeping their bodies strong and fit and why does everyone else struggle miserably? Because although most people already know what to do to be healthy and lose weight, knowing is not enough.
Discover inside Living Wellness:
- Proven weight loss secrets
- Practical meal plans
- 24 full body, 20 minute illustrated workouts
- Grocery shopping lists
- Fast, delicious, and healthy recipes
- Tips on eating healthy for you and your family
Living Wellness teaches you why to do with empowering motivation so you can be in control of your health. You do not have to get heart disease, diabetes, or high cholesterol. You do not have to be overweight, unhappy, or out of shape. This book cuts through all the fads, the politics, and the outdated fitness information.
Living Wellness springboards your health journey with step-by-step illustrations and researched answers to your most intimate health, fitness, and spiritual questions. Other books target fad diets and fleeting promises. This book was designed for your success, no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
I was inspired to write Living Wellness for my personal trainers and clients as a result of confusing, recurring health and weight loss questions like:
- How can I have more energy without consuming excessive caffeine and sugar?
- Is going organic right for me?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent cancer, depression, anxiety, and other chronic diseases?
- How can I fit exercise into my busy lifestyle?
- Is this food, supplement, or diet good or bad for me?
- Why can’t I achieve lasting weight loss no matter what I try?
If you have tried every diet on the shelves, this book is for you. I have been there and tried many. Much to my dismay, I never found a what to do solution that lasted.
Are you truly satisfied or do you look for food or other vices to fill a hungry hole?
You are designed to wake up feeling refreshed, enjoy physical activity, and joyfully live out God’s plan for your life. Let’s take the journey toward wellness together. Give yourself a chance. You are worth it. There is no guilt or shame in Living Wellness; there is only encouragement, education, and hope for a healthier you.
You are worth more than mediocre, you are worth exceptional health!